Thursday 13 March 2014

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Review...

A while ago now, Herbal Essences launched their Bee Strong Hair Care Range and ever since I tried them I literally fell in love, my poor hair has been rather damaged over the years due to bleaching, dyeing and using heat, I have tried a lot of different products on my hair including brands such as Aussie, TRESemme, L'Oreal etc. but nothing had ever truly had a massive impact on my hair, even though other brands do fantastic hair treatments that you use once and leave your hair feeling great until the next time you wash, I'd never came across a good everyday hair care product until I stumbled across these wonders!

Strengthening Intensive Mask, Strengthening Cream, Strengthening Shampoo & Strengthening Conditioner
All of these products contain Honey & Apricot Extract which make them smell amazing, but also they work to repair the protective layer of each strand of hair to give it a gorgeous silky soft finish which it totally does! Using just the Shampoo & Conditioner has helped restore my hair's strength as well as repair some damage & with many Shampoo's & Conditioner's that are designed to repair your hair, I find that they normally make your hair greasy within a day (even hours in some cases) but that is definitely not the case with these products!

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Shampoo £3.99
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strenghtening Conditioner £3.99
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Mask £4.79
Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream £4.79
I use the Shampoo & Conditioner every time I wash my hair I never use any other Shampoo or Conditioner now, unless I've ran out! I have nothing to fault about them, so if you suffer with damaged, dry hair just go get these because hopefully you'll notice a massive difference like I have! 
I only use the Intensive Mask & Strengthening Cream whenever my hair is having a dull day or if I've dyed it as I don't need them too often when using the Shampoo & Conditioner! 

Overall, I really recommend these as they've been a massive help to me. They're always normally on offer in Boots or Superdrug so do check them out!

D

5 comments:

  1. I love this stuff as well!! smells so good X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try these out! They sound great. Great post!
    Cliona x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is so damaged at the moment, I think I'll give it a go! :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know how it goes! I recommend leaving the conditioner or the mask on for a few hours, you'll definitely notice a difference!

    D♥

    ReplyDelete