Saturday 3 May 2014

OOTD + MOTD: Wedding Edition...

On Thursday, me and my parents attended my Dad's cousin's wedding which was absolutely beautiful, it started at 5pm & consisted of a short but sweet ceremony, followed by afternoon tea including Presseco, Sandwiches and cakes/scones (so British I know) then it was just basically a party after that with a buffet in between, but also they had a dress up area with a photo booth which I thought was a great idea as it got everyone up out their seats & having a laugh! This is the photo me & my mam & dad got...
I totally suit blue hair right?
Anyway, onto my outfit & make up...
We were told to wear more like party clothes than occasion wear (which is perfect for me!) I still ended up having a huge toddler tantrum as I failed to find something to wear after searching the Metro Centre a good 3 times! In the end, I got my whole outfit (excluding shoes) from Select AND it cost me under £50! I was actually really pleased when I found these even though it's a bit different for me as I always wear black or dark colours but I just thought that it looked so pretty, girly & summery, so why not? Plus it went with my gorgeous shoes that I got for my Prom in 2012 and I'm still so in love with them!☺

Peach Floral Biker Jacket £22, White Floral Print Dress £15
Floral Lace Bag £10, Nail Varnish is Barry M Gelly in 'Papaya' £3.99, Boots.

Irregular Choice, £89.99 *They're not sold anymore* 
As for make up, I kept it rather girly & pink-y to kinda go with my outfit, I'll list all products used below...









Fake Tan: St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse used on my neck & body
Primer: Benefit Porefessional on my T-zone + Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer on the rest of my face
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N3 Creamy Beige
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light + Benefit Boi-ing 
Bronzer: The Balm Bahama Mama 
Blush: Illamasqua Blush in Hussy
Highlight: Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Eyebrows: Seventeen 'Brows That' Kit + Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in Medium Brown
Eyes: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold + A mix of 'Dust' 'Limit' 'Trick' 'Liar' 'Factory' and 'Blackheart' from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette + Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Eyeliner in Nude
Eyelashes: Salon System Natural
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
Lips: Face Of Australia Lipstick in Lychee Crush + Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Luna

I have another 4 weddings (mainly night receptions) throughout the year, so be prepared for more posts like this one, I thought it'd be nice to show off what I wore & hopefully it might give others some ideas if you have any weddings or even just parties coming up!☺

Feel free to leave any comments & ask any questions...
Thanks for reading☺

D

No comments:

Post a Comment